This policy addresses only information that is or may be collected on our U.S. websites – which are NOT intended to be used by non-U.S. residents.
This policy applies only to information collected on websites that are directly linked to this policy and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and discloses any Personal Information or non-Personal Information (as defined below).
Our U.S. websites are not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 13, or to collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children either directly or through passive information technology such as cookies.
What information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services.
1) We collect information from you when you register on this site, make a purchase, when you book an online consultation or subscribe to our emails. When you register or shop online on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or payment method.
Certain areas of our websites allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments or other information. Please be aware that when you ask questions or provide comments or other information, you may be disclosing Personal Information.
2) Automatically Collected Information: Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Farmodietica USA. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 3StepDiet website.
3) Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How do we use your information?
Farmodietica USA collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To contact you: by e-mail, regular mail, telephone or other means, to provide you with information you requested about specific products or services;
2) To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
3) E-mail Communications: From time to time, Farmodietica USA may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Farmodietica USA, you may opt out of such communications by or “clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to an encrypted database on a secure server. This database is only accessible to authorized users, who are granted special access and required to maintain confidentiality.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
How to stop getting communications
If you decide you no longer wish to receive information or communications about particular products and services, or from Farmodietica USA (for example, emails and telephone calls), you may opt out of any particular product or service or from all mailings by sending us an email with your request at email@example.com .
You may also click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email and follow the directions that appear on the screen in order to opt out of communications from us.
Please note that you may continue to receive materials for a period of time while our lists are being updated.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information, including in some cases, the right to access or erase your personal information. Please note that the rights under the CCPA may be limited to certain circumstances, based on applicable legal requirements.
To exercise these rights, you may contact the Privacy office at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a request to: 15375 Barranca Parkway, Suite B-105 | Irvine, CA 92618 – USA
The categories of personal information Farmodietica USA collects, depending on the service you requested include the following:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, Social Security Number)
- Contact information (e.g., address, phone number, email address)
- Demographic data and protected characteristics (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, disability status, sexual orientation)
- Professional and employment related information
- Financial information
- Medical information
- Health insurance information
- Education information
- Internet protocol addresses and network activity data
- Inferences regarding the above categories of information
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Privacy Office Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 15375 Barranca Parkway, Suite B-105, Irvine, CA 92618 – USA
Effective Date: March 18, 2022